Spending the Halloween season in San Francisco, California vacation rentals this year?
Don’t miss out the fun of trick-or-treating, partying, and enjoying other thrilling activities that will give you a good scare this Halloween.
Check out the following events in and around the country that cater to kids, adults, and thrill seekers both locals and tourists alike.
Trick-or-Treating for Kids
- Candle Lighters Ghost House – enjoy a low-scare but fun Halloween experience with warlocks, witches, ghosts, and goblins in the Ghost House. Also expect treats, caramel apples, country store, and games as you join and help raise funds for non-profit groups and community-based projects in the Tri-Community.
- Boo at the Zoo – let your kids in superheroes, zombies, and princes & princesses costumes have fun watching animal demonstrations, magicians & jugglers performing on stage, in this frightful yet magical treat for the whole family. Get access to over 40 treats stations in this spooktakular Halloween event.
- Spooktacular Halloween Party – dress up your kids and join the fun activities such as face painting, pumpkin decorating, a bouncy house, arts & crafts, and exciting games at the Japan Center. This mall-wide trick or treating is free.
- Halloween Hoopla – enjoy interactive performances and games for kids for free as your children don their favorite costumes at the Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco.
- Supernatural Halloween –staying at vacation homes this season? Avail tickets and start trick-or-treating with your kids at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park. Also enjoy the new Silent Disco as well as the previous attractions like magic & live animal shows, giant pumpkin carving and more.
- Halloween International Ball Vol. 1& 2– spend two nights of dance and music in San Francisco’s premier Halloween party. Gain access to multiple rooms with various performances and music from world renowned DJs at W Hotel and Westing St. Francis on October 27 and 28, respectively.
- LoveBoat Halloween –embark on the 10th year celebration of America’s most epic Halloween event.San Francisco’s Legendary Ghost Ship Halloween features art installation, music and dancing experience with DJs Fatboy Slim and Moby headlining the party. Book your tickets for the party here.
- A Nightmare on Van Ness – expect a heavy night of revelry and debauchery as the 9th installment of the most extravagant Halloween party in San Francisco kicks off this year. Have a blast partying all night with three levels of non-stop entertainment, four hours of VIP open bar option and more.
- Titanic Masquerade Halloween Party Cruise – if you’re staying at California holiday rentals, don’t miss the chance to spend a night of spectacular masquerade party with your loved one or friends. Enjoy three hours of open bar with fun-filled crowd aboard a cruise ship as you gaze at the breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the San Francisco Skyline among others.
- Fright Fest at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom – witness as creatures of nightmares—zombies, ghouls, clowns, and mad men with chainsaws—roam around haunted shipwreck, manors, scrapyards, hospitals, and other dark mazes in this night of fright. Join the thrilling hunt as darkness washes over Vallejo’s park here.
- Pirates of Emerson Haunted Themed Park – have your yearly dose of fright as Pirates of Emerson hold its 26th year of striking fear in Pleasanton, Fairgrounds. Enjoy good scare in six thrilling haunted attractions, nightly entertainment, and other fun activities. Buy your tickets online.
- Fear Overload Scream Park – dare enter the home of a deranged serial killer and the warehouse leading to the depths of the underworld in these spine-chilling San Leandro haunted attractions. Scream as you meet the infamous Plastic Surgeon and the ghastly girl who died of watching too much TV, both seeking revenge on their victims.
- Dead Time Dreams – climb aboard the Ferryman’s boat as you experience the darkest last day of your life thru the Riverstyx and watch in horror as maniacs enjoy torture & suffering in the Dethworx. Reserve your tickets here and face the terror of death in this gruesome Halloween experience in San Jose.
- Halloween Haunt at Great America – California’s Great America dares you to “enterthe realm of darkness and brave the many nightmares of our haunted attractions.” Be thrilled in rides, get lost in mazes, and survive scare zones as you spend a night of horror away from your vacation rentals in Santa Clara.